Friday, May 28, 2010

Lovely ladies

Lately I have been feeling like I am in a bit of a rut with my look. I don't know, sometimes being a mom means you don't have a lot of time to think about what you want to look like because you are too busy getting someone else ready. If I'm not covered in peanut butter I feel like I'm doing well. Of course being a working mom means I leave the house to head to the office and that requires some dressing effort. I'd like to think that I am not a total slob when it comes to work attire but working in an office can sometimes stifle your look as well. I remember the days when I used to wear crazy vintage shirts and have a new hair colour every couple of months. Now vintage has given way to Old Navy and I haven't really dyed my hair since I was pregnant with Stevie. Part of this might have to do with the new body I have after having a baby (who is now 2!!!). It's rounder and softer and not always as accommodating as I would like when trying on clothes. But that's no excuse, right? There's lots of sexy curvy girls out there who put the effort in. I need to find some inspiration in the style department and start to mix my look up a bit. With the summer approaching I feel like this is the perfect time to do it!

Here's some ladies that are currently getting me inspired to step it up:









No comments:

Post a Comment